Jun 25, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

When my husband and I first were married we thought it would be fun to go bike riding together.  So we went out and bought two brand new bikes for about $80 each.  Why?  We didn't know any better.  We wanted to go bike riding, and we wanted to go now. 

Since then, I've learned how to shop garage sales.  I've bought my sons three bikes and two scooters for less than the price of one new bike (less than $40 for all of them).  I always look ahead for good deals.  I bought all three bikes when my son was only around three years old.  Now I know this won't work if you don't have extra room, but we've always squeezed the extra things on the sides of the garage.  Now our oldest son is ready for the biggest bike, and our youngest son is just about ready for the smallest bike. (One of the scooters disappeared to Grandpa and Grandma house, so I wasn't able to include it in the picture.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment